Eat. Enjoy. No regrets! Everyone loves to eat, but no one loves the weight gain that accompanies it. Believe it or not, you CAN enjoy your favorite foods without fear — or, you can have your cake and eat it, too — while keeping your weight in check.
This fun program will teach you how to ditch the diet-by-deprivation approach and bring joy to eating and weight management.
What You Will Learn
- Effective strategies that shave off extra calories (you’ll never miss them!)
- How to time and balance meals appropriately to manage hunger and lose weight
- How you can eat your favorite foods and still be healthy
- Motivating tips on what it takes to lose weight and keep it off for good
- And much more...
Identify the emotions and behavioral patterns that sabotage your weight loss efforts so you can develop essential skills that will enable you to manage your weight for life!
What the Classes Include
This is a series of classes that will teach you the fundamentals of midline management and good nutrition. Expect to learn, have fun, and get in shape. Over the course of the program, you will receive all of the following:
- Professional guidance, including an individual session with a dietitian, and a session with a mind–body therapist
- Nutrition reference manual
- Natural food market adventure tour with guidebook
- Resting metabolic rate measurement
- One 1-hour FitBALL® & resistance-band class, taught by a physical therapist
- Top-rated pedometer
- Resistance bands
- One month’s supply of a top-of-the-line doctor’s grade fish oil (Omega-3s!) & multivitamins
- Reusable Whole Foods fabric grocery bag
And that doesn’t even including the extra benefits you’ll receive with improved self-esteem and confidence, body image, health, and energy levels.
To help you stay on track, we also offer additional motivation in the form of weekly e-mail tips and ongoing Belly Busters programs.
To learn more or sign up, click the button below.